Radiant Window Film
NASA Technology for Your Energy-Efficient Home
Did you know that 75% of your home’s heat is gained and lost through your windows’ glass? Windows are made up of 90% glass, so 90% of their efficiency can be found in the quality of window that you choose! NASA originally designed radiant window film to protect astronauts exploring space. With that highly advanced technology incorporated into windows and doors in Raleigh, your home can stay comfortable all year long!
Radiant window film offers the following benefits:
- Maintenance free product
- Reduces your heating and cooling bills
- Reflects up to 70% of the sun’s heat in the summer
- Retains almost 64% of the heat in the winter
- Blocks up to 99% of UV rays which means your window treatments, furniture and flooring won’t fade
- Works on single and double pane windows
No matter when your home was built, radiant window film can start working now to reduce your energy costs and keep your home comfortable! For a free energy analysis or free estimate, call Energy Catchers at (919) 239-4522.